Uniform and PE Kit
Please find below our latest uniform requirements.
The agreed uniform is as follows:
- School Blazer with logo from Pinders
- White shirt, short or long sleeve
- School Tie (Pinders)
- Black trousers or Black knee length skirt
- Plain black footwear. (no coloured or white stripes or edging is allowed)
- Grey V-neck jumper with school logo from Pinders (optional)
- Black, white or grey socks.
- Black Kameeze or Shalwar (optional choice)
- Black, grey, royal blue or white headscarves.
Items of clothing that are not permitted include:
JewelleryFor health and safety reasons there is a limit to the amount of jewellery that can be worn this includes:
- Jeans, leggings, combat trousers, harem pants, ¾ trousers or tracksuit bottoms.
- Casual or fashion clothes
- Hoodies (these should not be worn as coats or worn under blazers and will be removed from pupils until the end of the day if they are seen in school)
- Fashion belts
- Any non-plain black footwear as well as Ugg style boots, flip flops, high heeled shoes.
- Headwear (except for religious reasons)
Items of jewellery not permitted include:
- One watch
- One small ring and
- One pair of stud earrings.
EquipmentAll pupils should bring the following equipment every day:
- Necklace (unless tucked away)
- Hooped or fashion ear-rings
- Big fashion bracelets.
- Excessive facial piercings are not acceptable for health and safety reasons.
- School bag big enough to hold an A4 folder
- School Planner
- Pencil case filled with: pens, pencils, rubber, ruler
- Scientific calculator
KS3 and 4 PE Kit
Royal blue Handsworth Grange Community Sports College PE polo shirt, navy blue shorts, navy or royal blue football socks, trainers (not pumps and preferably non-marking soles), planner, pencil case.
Please note: Pupils who wear tracksuit bottoms instead of shorts as their PE kit (as agreed by PE staff) must wear navy blue in line with PE kit colours.
Royal blue Handsworth Grange Community Sports College PE polo shirt, navy blue shorts, navy or royal blue football socks, trainers, planner, pencil case.
Optional Extras for Outdoor PE:
Navy blue tracksuit bottoms, navy blue sweatshirt, football boots, shin pads.
Health & Safety:
· Jewellery – Remove all jewellery/piercings (no taping up).
· Hand valuables/phones in to PE staff for safe-keeping. PE accepts no responsibility for items damaged, lost or stolen during lessons.
· Laces must be tied correctly.
· Hair must be tied back/away from the face.
· No chewing in lessons at any time.
· If required, please bring inhalers into lessons.